|Application||Allocation||Registration (ISC)||Colloquium*||Submission (ISC)|
*The date of the Colloquium is conditional and will be confirmed after the registration.
- Passed seminar(s) and/or lectures at the IIM
- Passed “Vertiefung der Betriebswirtschaftslehre” (Bachelor)
- Particular interest in and across the fields of innovation
Further details can be found in the specific examination regulations of your studies (ISC). Recent capacities of the institute determine the number of applicants for a final thesis.
1. Ideation & Admin
- Choice: before contacting, think about a topic that is relevant and relates to innovation management
- Application: Apply online and provide your documents.
- Allocation: Your application is then allocated and evaluated by the academic staff.
- Result: Within one week, you receive a note of acceptance or refusal, respectively.
- Exposé: If positive, you are asked to write and hand in an Exposé
- Approval: After the supervisor approved the Exposé, Professor Spanjol will revise and approve the topic within three weeks.
- Registration: Your topic will be registered at the ISC. This opens the time frame to write your thesis (8 weeks, 22 weeks for master thesis)
- Exchange: contact your supervisor at her/his business hours
- Colloquium: presenting your topic at the Institute’s Colloquium to get further feedback
- Submission: requested to observe the rules postulated by the ISC and hand in your thesis independently and on time
- English language for Colloquium and Thesis
Further details can be found in the specific examination regulations of your studies (ISC).
Management - European Triple Degree (Master)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.