Vacancy - Student Assistant at the Institute for Innovation Management (IIM)
The Institute for Innovation Management (IIM) at the LMU Munich School of Management, LMU Munich (headed by Prof. Dr. Jelena Spanjol) is looking for a
with a working time of 10 to 15 hours per week starting as soon as possible.
The Institute for Innovation Management (IIM) conducts research and teaching on innovation and is located at the LMU Munich School of Management at LMU Munich. We explore the dynamics of change in which new solutions are developed and implemented. The IIM is looking for a student assistant to support with scientific and organizational activities as part of a number of projects on health and service innovation.
What we offer:
- Freedom - Work independently and results-oriented!
- Insight - Experience how a research project works!
- Expertise – Learn something new!
- Flexibility – Flexible hours & often independent of location!
- Personal responsibility - Contribute your own ideas!
- Integration - Become part of a great team!
- Payment – between €11,50 - €13,40 / hour
Tasks primarily include supporting multiple research projects with:
- Exciting foci: service innovation, impact, health, adherence
- Diverse data collection methods: interviews, interventions, literature, netnography
- Versatile data analysis methods: qualitative and quantitative
- Various tools: e.g. STATA & Atlas.ti
- You are studying business administration, management, psychology, pharmacy, medicine, health management, or similar as bachelor or master at a Bavarian university.
- You are based in or around Munich and can come into the office when necessary.
- You are structured, a team player, independent and work accurately.
- You have first experiences with and/or are enthusiastic about research.
- You have excellent German and English skills.
- You are open-minded.
Please send a meaningful and complete application (including CV, letter of motivation, and relevant documents) via email (one summarized PDF file, max. 10 MB) to iim(at)som.lmu.de. If you have any questions, please contact Alessandra Gessl via
e-mail at gessl(at)lmu.de.