Vacancy - Student Assistant at the Institute for Innovation Management - starting as soon as possible
The Institute for Innovation Management (IIM) at the LMU Munich School of Management, LMU Munich (headed by Prof. Dr. Jelena Spanjol) is looking for a
Student Assistant (m/f/d)
with a working time of 10 to 15 hours per week starting as soon as possible.
The Institute for Innovation Management (IIM) conducts research and teaching on innovation and is located at the LMU Munich School of Management at LMU Munich. We explore the dynamics of change in which new solutions are developed and implemented. The IIM is looking for a student assistant to support with scientific and organizational activities as part of a project on health and service innovation.
Support in the implementation of an interview study incl.:
- Theoretical support with sampling,
- the recruitment of participants
- conducting the interviews and
- data processing
Support in the implementation of futher exciting research projects
What we offer:
- Freedom - Work independently and results-oriented!
- Insight - Experience how a research project works!
- Flexibility - Work mostly independent of location (except during the interview phase)!
- Personal responsibility - Contribute your own ideas!
- Integration - Become part of a great team!
- Payment - according to current hourly rates.
- You are studying pharmacy, medicine, health management, psychology, business administration, or similar in your bachelor's or master's degree at a Bavarian university.
- You are based in or around Munich and can come into the office when necessary.
- You are highly structured, a team player, independent and work very accurately.
- You have first experiences with and/or are enthusiastic about (qualitative) research.
- You have excellent German and English skills.
- You are open-minded.
Please send a meaningful and complete application (including CV, letter of motivation, and relevant documents) via email (one summarized PDF file, max. 10 MB) to iim(at)som.lmu.de by May 6th, 2022 at the latest. If you have any questions, please contact Alessandra Gessl via e-mail at gessl(at)lmu.de.