EUGLOH Social Entrepreneurship 4 Health Online Course
Would you like to develop an idea and create your own business model for a social enterprise in the realm of health and that in a European setting? Collaborate virtually with students from Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay), Lund University (LU), Universidade do Porto (UPorto), and University of Szeged (USZ)?
Then register for the EUGLOH Social Entrepreneurship 4 Health course where you will:
- Learn to understand the problems of Global Health
- Acquire tools and methodologies to entrepreneurially solve a challenge and apply them to social start-ups (Impact Assessment, Business Model Canvas)
- Develop your own ideas and create a business model
- Analyze and create impact
- Get to know and learn from two social startups
The course is a project of the LMU Career Service in cooperation with the Social Entrepreneurship Akademie in the framework of the EUGLOH initiative and will take place online from December 07, 2020, to December 11, 2020. The registration deadline is November 18, 2020. LMU students from all faculties are welcome.
Visit the EUGLOH Event Website for further information on the course and to register.
See you there!