START with Business Planning, Bachelor students support start-ups
"START with Business Planning" is a cooperative project between the Institute for Innovation Management (IIM), the Institute of Human Resource Education & Management (IWP) and the LMU Entrepreneurship Centre. This course is a compulsory prerequisite for bachelor students in business administration and Wipäd bachelor students.
The students learn how to develop promising business plans under the qualified supervision and assistance of trained mentors from several institutes of the Munich School of Management. The course participants gain theoretical knowledge and in parallel, they develop in small teams real business plans for real start-ups.
Eight lectures impart the theoretical background necessary for developing business plans (e.g. how to conduct a market analysis or a SWOT analysis) and additionally the students will get qualified know-how on soft skills during the practical sessions.
The student teams will present regularly their results and the progress during the semester. Experienced mentors will feedback in detail the content.
The course is taught in German.
Important dates 2018
- Deadline for start-ups applying 01.03.2018
- Kick-off: 09.04.2018
- Lectures: on Mondays between 16.04.2018 and 04.06.2018
- Closing event: 09.07.2018
- Please note: to attend the course, the registration is required!
- If you are a student and need further information, please visit LSF or the IWP homepage. Please register yourself in LSF.
- If you are a start-up and need further information or you would like to register yourself, please visit the LMU EC homepage.